My first UK trip since lockdown...
I went to join daughter Liz and her dog Boo, for two days in Devon.
- Took the Ferry from Plymouth across to Cremyll
- Walked around Mount Edgcumbe Country Park
- Took the ferry back to the Barbican, Plymouth
- Enjoyed fresh scallops at the Scallop Shack
- Drove to check in at my accommodation, Estuary View Farm near Kingsbridge
- Met Liz and Boo at Bigbury-on-Sea, opposite Burgh Island
- Walked across the sand causeway to Burgh Island
- Walked around the footpaths on the island
- Drove to Salcombe, parked in the Park-and-Ride
- Walked around the town
- Drove to Ivybridge for a pub dinner
- Liz and Boo returned to Plymouth, ready for an early start
- I drove to Paignton, where my mother used to holiday
- Returned to Estuary View Farm